A Full Day of Play and A Good Night’s Sleep!
Canine Kindergarten at The Park provides a warm, contemporary approach to dog boarding with all the comforts of home. After a full day of play, overnight guests spend the night in our lounge complete with beds, couches, even TV! It's like a dog resort. A specially trained staff member stays overnight in the same room with your dog to provide supervision and companionship. Crates are also available if your dog would prefer to sleep in one.
Your dog will get a good night’s sleep – and so will you, knowing that your pet is comfortable, happy and well-rested.
Please visit our “Register” page or contact us at 914-218-8258 for more information and to get started.
- $28 per night in addition to daycare fee
- $23 per night for Honor Students (standing reservation, same day each week)
Fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. Sales tax not included.
Please note that dogs spending the night must first be comfortable in our daycare environment.
Due to our unique cage free environment, a trial night will be required if your dog's first boarding stay falls during a busy holiday period.
- 24/7 supervision and care
- Home-like environment
- Lots of attention and interaction with staff – dogs and staff sleep together
- Comfy beds and TV
- Can cuddle with doggie friends
- Two naps a day to keep your pup rested and relaxed
- Consistent diet - you bring your dog’s own food
- Peace of mind for you
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Bengi loves the wonderful staff and all the love! I love the staff, the love, and the security of knowing he is safe and happy while at I'm at work or boarding him for extended periods of time. CK is the best thing ever for a happy, well-adjusted family dog!”
- Karen G.